Abu Dhabi Motor Career Jobs
Uplifting news!! for Freshers and Experienced Candidates too. Abu Dhabi Motor Career Jobs. Different positions are open in Abu Dhabi Motor Career Jobs They give retail offices in Dubai, United Arab EmiratesAbu Dhabi Motor Career Jobs is searching for a few unique up-and-comers, who should difficult work. In the event that you want to do these basic positions presented by the Abu Dhabi Motor Career Jobs then you ought to go after these positions.
Then, at that point, simply set up your CV and apply for this brilliant organization in the United Arab Emirates.Abu Dhabi Motor Career Jobs is a once-in-a-lifetime chance for any individual who needs to look for Good work in Dubai. Abu Dhabi Motor offers great compensation in addition to other wonderful impetuses also.
|Auto Mobile Company||Abu Dhabi Motors|
|Job Location||Dubai Across UAE|
|Nationality||Any Nationality Can Apply|
|Experience||As Per The Job Description|
|Salary Range||Depending Upon Position|
|Posted Date||9 Dec 2023|
About Abu Dhabi Motors :
Sheikh Mohammed Bin Butti Al Hamid founded Abu Dhabi Motors in Umm Al-Nar in 1985 with a small showroom and workshop that employed 24 people. Since then, the company has grown to employ over 750 people across 12 facilities in Abu Dhabi and Al Ain, including the largest BMW and Rolls-Royce Showrooms in the world.
View all Models and Services, take advantage of Special BMW Offers, and receive Top-Notch Services from BMW Abu Dhabi Motors.
You will need prior experience in the relevant fields to qualify for Abu Dhabi Motors Jobs. Freshers are also welcome to gain experience and training. Some vacancies have mandatory education requirements also. Check out the eligibility criteria carefully before submitting your online application.
Established more than 37 years ago, the United Al Saqer Group (UASG) is one of the leading multi-sector business groups in the United Arab Emirates. The UASG owns and operates a diverse yet complementary portfolio of six UAE-based companies encompassing a number of key industry sectors, which includes Abu Dhabi Motors, Dalma Motors, Al Saqer Heavy Equipment, Al Saqer Property Management, Awraq Islamic Financial Brokerage, Royal International Construction, and Royal Joinery.
Your hard work will be rewarded with the opportunity to join one of the world’s leading luxury automotive brands, the chance to work with a variety of people from many different backgrounds, along with on-going training and career development.
Switched on and passionate, you’ll be someone who can quickly get to grips with processes, products and services. . And if you have the tenacity and commitment to realize your potential, we’ll give you the training to go as far as you can.
- Education: minimum of High School Diploma or equivalent
- Communication Skills: Excellent oral communication skills to effectively communicate customers’ interest needs and requests to management and sales personnel; as well as written communication skills for email and documentation
- Language Skills: Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information in English and Arabic
- Telesales Skills: Proven experience as telesales representative
- Computer Skills: Good knowledge of relevant computer programs (e.g. CRM software, MS Office) and telephone systems
- Time-management: Must be punctual, with the ability to manage assigned tasks within time schedule; as well as provide customer support in a timely manner.
- Top quality analytical skills: A big part of your job involves gathering and analysing data to help you understand your customer base and coming up with suggestions for improving the existing strategy.
- Experience : 2-3 years relevant experience
If you have the important helping capabilities and need to work with Abu Dhabi Career Jobs then, at that point, kindly send your CV and a letter of use by tapping the apply now button underneath. We will contact just shortlisted possibility for an interview so kindly ensure you satisfy every one of the necessities prior to applying.