Etihad Airways Jobs in Abu Dhabi UAE 2023
Awesome News!! Etihad Airways Careers 2022 Announced Job Vacancies, Jobs at Etihad Airways Careers are open for all people that are energetic and hoping to work in a lovely climate. The enrollment group is holding on to hear from you and has numerous new open doors for freshers as well as experienced experts. So don’t stand by any longer and begin applying to work at Etihad Airways now. Etihad Airways Jobs In Abu Dhabi.
Then set up your CV and apply for this awesome United Arab Emirates association. Etihad Airways Jobs is a phenomenal opportunity for anyone searching for work in Dubai. Etihad Airways gives serious pay rates as well as other appealing advantages.
Download CV: Click Here To Download Cv For Dubai & Across UAE Jobs
Walk-In-Interviews: Click Here To Check The latest Walk-In-Interviews In Dubai & Across UAE Jobs
Jobs Details: Etihad Airways Jobs In Abu Dhabi
|Airport Name||Etihad Airways|
|Job Location||Abu Dhabi|
|Nationality||Any Nationality Can Apply|
|Experience||As Per The Job Description|
|Salary Range||Depending Upon Position|
|Posted Date||28 May 2023|
Etihad Airways Jobs In Abu Dhabi
About Etihad Airways:
Etihad Airways is the national airline of the United Arab Emirates. We’ve come a long way since our journey started in 2003, and we’re delighted to have been able to share our worldwide adventure with millions of passengers ever since. We know that no traveler is the same, and that’s why choice is at the heart of everything we do.
When you choose Etihad Airways, you decide exactly how you want to fly. Multiple options, unlimited experiences. We’re also proud to call Abu Dhabi our home. The capital of the UAE is at the crossroads of the world, filled with a rich heritage, captivating culture, and breathtaking experiences.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Leads a team of senior managers and managers who are responsible for ensuring the flight schedule operates in a safe, customer-focused, and efficient manner on a daily basis and the proactive and reactive contingency planning during times of disruption and incidents.
- Responsible for the network flight schedule from scheduling handover at D-21days through to day of operation delivery in coordination with Commercial and Operational stakeholders. Actively participate in crisis management situations.
- Ensure all staff are trained and effectively deploy the various rules and regulations that govern flight safety and security, in the effective completion of the flight schedule (crew rules, rest requirements, aircraft limitations, airport restrictions)
- Oversee operational aspects of passenger and cargo aircraft, charter coordination and management, port introduction & exit projects to achieve consistent and timely delivery, including identification of safety, operational and financial risks, and ensuring risks are managed to an acceptable level
- Document and implement the required operational infrastructure, tools, training, systems, policies, and processes for commercial operations.
- Fulfill the company’s UAE National Development program by recruiting and developing UAE Nationals for key management roles in the department
- Ensure that the department is equipped with a suite of fully automated and integrated tools which enable effective management coupled with business intelligence capability
- Degree-level education in aviation is desirable
- 10 years in related roles in the aviation industry, with at least 5 years in a senior management operational control, planning or incident management role
- Experience in scheduling, planning, and controlling a commercial airline’s operating schedule.
- People management/development experience and ability to lead a team size of around 100 staff.
List Of Positions Etihad Airways Jobs In Abu Dhabi Vacancies || New Updates:
|Area Manager – Africa, Cargo Operations||Abu Dhabi||Apply Now|
|Manager Operations Reporting & Analytics||Abu Dhabi||Apply Now|
|Senior Data & Analytics Specialist||Abu Dhabi||Apply Now|
|Manager, Digital Sales Activation – West Region||Abu Dhabi||Apply Now|
|Financial Reporting Accountant – Etihad Engineering||Abu Dhabi||Apply Now|
|Ancillary Revenue Analyst||Abu Dhabi||Apply Now|
|Manager Projects – AMOS Competency Development & Change||Abu Dhabi||Apply Now|
|Flight Dispatcher||Abu Dhabi||Apply Now|
|Pricing Controller (Revenue Management)||Abu Dhabi||Apply Now|
How to Apply for Etihad Airways Jobs In Abu Dhabi Vacancies:
Assuming you are perusing this post this implies you are prepared and need to go after the Etihad Airways Jobs In Abu Dhabi. Indeed, it is extremely straightforward. Following you can see one email address. It is the immediate email of the recruiting group in Etihad Airways Jobs In Abu Dhabi. Simply send your resume (CV) to the accompanying email address.
We would strongly suggest you change your CV according to the organization’s profile or according to the expected set of responsibilities. By this, your possibilities of landing positions in Dubai will naturally be expanded. We hope everything turns out great for you of karma.
Attention!! Apply For More Top Multi-National Companies Jobs ( They Are Offering High Salaries , Allowances , Free Visa And Ticket )
Click To Apply Now >> Nestle Jobs
Click To Apply Now >> IKEA Jobs
Click To Apply Now >> Noon Jobs
Click To Apply Now >> Amazon Jobs
Click To Apply Now >> Al Tayer Jobs
Click To Apply Now >> Almarai Jobs
Click To Apply Now >> Coca-Cola Jobs
Click To Apply Now >> Alshaya Jobs
Click To Apply Now >> Omantel Jobs
Click To Apply Now >> Etisalat Jobs
Click To Apply Now >> ADNOC Jobs