Jafza Jobs In Dubai UAE 2023
Uplifting news!! for Freshers and Experienced Candidates too. Jafza Jobs in Dubai. Different positions are open in Jafza Jobs in Dubai. They give retail offices in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Jafza is searching for a few unique up-and-comers, who should difficult work. In the event that you want to do these basic positions presented by the Jafza Careers in Dubai then you ought to go after these positions.
Then, at that point, simply set up your CV and apply for this brilliant organization in the United Arab Emirates. Jafza Jobs in Dubai is a once-in-a-lifetime chance for any individual who needs to look for Good work in Dubai. Jafza Jobs in Dubai offers great compensation in addition to other wonderful impetuses also.
|Job Location||Dubai Across UAE|
|Nationality||Any Nationality Can Apply|
|Experience||As Per The Job Description|
|Salary Range||Depending Upon Position|
|Posted Date||30 Jan 2023|
Jebel Ali Free Zone (JAFZA) is a DP World-owned company created in 1985 to promote trade and support container throughput at Jebel Ali Port. Today, it is one of the largest free zones globally and the region’s most efficient logistics hub. Located in Dubai, United Arab Emirates, between the world’s most productive container terminal, Jebel Ali Port, and Al Maktoum International Airport, Jafza provides the best in class multi-modal connectivity.
Currently, home to more than 7,500 of the world’s finest companies, including over 100 of the Global Fortune 500 enterprises, Jafza builds alliances with global investors by providing them with world-class infrastructure and support and quality-driven value-added services and incentives, enabling customers to enhance their businesses, including advisory and updating, business matching, Dubai trade, and business support.
Designed to support SMEs in the Free Zone, Jafza’s incubation concept and facility help SMEs explore business opportunities in the region by providing office space at a nominal cost. As a customer-driven dynamic organization, Jafza continues to invest in its facilities and services to respond to market and investor requirements proactively and ahead of time.
- Leading a multi-discipline engineering team for major new build & conversion scope at the yard.
- Sound knowledge of piping and equipment: the basis of design, equipment sizing, and selection for pumps, heat exchangers, compressors, engines, evaporators, valves, and pressure/flow control devices.
- Specify equipment data sheets and specifications, vendor data review, equipment manufacturing, factory acceptance tests, and package engineering.
- Mechanical design and calculations of machinery spaces, equipment supports, material handling devices, installation, and maintenance methodologies.
- Knowledge of EIT integration engineering.
- Knowledge of structural engineering
- Experience with oil and gas and LNG systems.
- Technical review of quotations and liaison with chosen vendors.
- Act as a project engineering manager on conversion projects.
- Manage and supervise engineering subcontractors.
- Prepare engineering deliverables/man-hour estimate /schedule for projects.
- Control and monitor man-hour consumption versus project achieved progress.
- Participate in design reviews and take necessary follow-up actions.
- Implement day-to-day operations assigned for the engineering department/section to ensure compliance with the established standards and procedures.
- Minutes of Meeting & Management reporting.
Qualification / Experience & Skills
- Master of Science degree in related Engineering field from reputable universities.
- 10-15 Years of experience in related fields including work in engineering companies and EPC contractors
- In-depth knowledge of conversion engineering scope..
- In-depth knowledge of materials/piping system design and construction.
- Knowledge of oil and gas process / LNG/cryogenic fluids/natural gas containment, handling, liquefaction, and regasification systems in line with the latest technologies available in the industry.
- Well-versed with the rules and regulations of leading Classification Societies, IACS, and SOLAS.
- Strong background in the resolution of technical issues during project engineering and execution phases.
- Project management & planning skills.
|Fitter – Mechanical||UAE||View & Apply|
|Fitter – Rudder & Propeller||UAE||View & Apply|
|Mechanical Technician||UAE||View & Apply|
|Senior Project Engineer – Offshore||UAE||View & Apply|
|P&O Maritime Logistics- Corporate Payroll and Compensation & Benefits Analyst||UAE||View & Apply|
|Engineer- Bid Support||UAE||View & Apply|
|MANAGER – LOGISTICS CONTRACTS||UAE||View & Apply|
|Accountant – Payables||UAE||View & Apply|
|Assistant Manager – Automation||UAE||View & Apply|
|Assistant Manager – R&D||UAE||View & Apply|
|Assistant Manager – Asset Management Business Systems||UAE||View & Apply|
|Manager – Group Financial Analyses & Management Reporting||UAE||View & Apply|
|Insurance Manager – Logistics||UAE||View & Apply|
|Senior Manager – Brand & Visual Communications||UAE||View & Apply|
|Senior Manager – PR& Media Relations||UAE||View & Apply|
|Senior Manager – Partnership, Events & Delegations||UAE||View & Apply|
|Senior Manager – Internal Relations||UAE||View & Apply|
|Senior Manager – Digital & Social Media||UAE||View & Apply|
If you have the important helping capabilities and need to work with Jafza Careers then, at that point, kindly send your CV and a letter of use by tapping the apply now button underneath. We will contact just shortlisted possibility for an interview so kindly ensure you satisfy every one of the necessities prior to applying.