Mastercard Jobs In Dubai UAE 2022
This is fabulous information!! Mastercard Jobs openings in Dubai are as of now accessible. There are countless business openings in essentially every field. You might see a rundown of Mastercard Jobs’s valuable open doors underneath. Prior to sending your CV/resume to Mastercard Bank, I firmly encourage you to peruse the accompanying business profile. It will significantly help you in setting up the CV that the firm requires.
Then, at that point, simply set up your CV and apply for this brilliant organization in the United Arab Emirates. Mastercard Jobs in Dubai is a once-in-a-lifetime chance for any individual who needs to look for Good work in Dubai. Mastercard Jobs in Dubai offers great compensation in addition to other wonderful impetuses also.
|Job Location||Dubai Across UAE|
|Nationality||Any Nationality Can Apply|
|Experience||As Per The Job Description|
|Salary Range||Depending Upon Position|
|Posted Date||21 Sep 2022|
Mastercard is a global technology company in the payments industry. Our mission is to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart, and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships, and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments, and businesses realize their greatest potential.
Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. With connections across more than 210 countries and territories, we are building a sustainable world that unlocks priceless possibilities for all.
We Provide An Unrivalled Employee Experience Through
- Diversity of people and projects: Our teams manage multiple strategic projects and collaborate with individuals across the world while taking leadership roles in their areas of interest
- Empowerment and Development: We provide accelerated and rewarding career paths in a fast-growing consulting team within a culture of skill development
- Workplace flexibility: We value work-life balance and encourage a flexible work environment so our consultants can deliver high-performance projects while enjoying our personal lives
- Innovative environment: We deliver impactful strategy and marketing engagements and develop informed recommendations, facilitated by Mastercard’s transaction data and innovative proprietary technologies
- Network of experts: Mastercard provides us with a pool of experts in payments and the financial industry, which helps build high client satisfaction and development
- Opportunities beyond consulting: Grow your career in consulting, or embrace other opportunities across this global organization
- Education: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification, advanced degree or MBA preferred
- Must have experience working in a digital fintech or a strategic consulting company in the digital domain
- Expertise gained in Retail Banking and/or Payment Industry is a must
- Demonstrated ability to own and develop relationships with both mid-and executive-level client contacts and inspire confidence in Mastercard as a sought-after partner
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills and ability to structure analyses to bring data-driven solutions to ambiguous client challenges
- Ability to work in a team or independently
- People management skills gained by managing consultants on projects and/or having experience in managing direct reports
- Languages: Fluent in verbal and written English, other language skills are highly desirable
- Ability to travel 50% to countries throughout MEA and potentially Europe
- Candidates must be eligible to apply for travel visas as required by travel needs
If you have the important helping capabilities and need to work with Mastercard Careers then, at that point, kindly send your CV and a letter of use by tapping the apply now button underneath. We will contact just shortlisted possibility for an interview so kindly ensure you satisfy every one of the necessities prior to applying.