Positive news We are happy to share Pfizer Careers with you in plain language as it is now open and many specialists are anticipated at the medical & Medecine facility. You can see a list of possibilities from Pfizer Careers below. Simply submit an application for the HR group of Pfizer Careers
Your chances of finding employment in All Over The World may increase if your resume is strong. Make a strong resume by completing your homework. You can get a CV if you don’t already have one by clicking on the next link.
Jobs Details: Pfizer Careers
|Sharjah & Dubai
|Equivalent degree/diploma holders
|Discuss during an interview
|As per UAE labor law
|Last Updated on
|1 March 2024
About Company :
Pfizer is a multinational pharmaceutical company headquartered in New York City, United States. The company was founded in 1849 by Charles Pfizer and Charles Erhart, and it has since grown into one of the largest pharmaceutical companies in the world. Pfizer operates in over 175 countries, with a focus on discovering, developing, and manufacturing innovative drugs and vaccines.
History and Founders :
Pfizer was founded in Brooklyn, New York, in 1849 by Charles Pfizer and Charles Erhart, two German-American immigrants. The two men were cousins who had emigrated from Germany to the United States in the 1840s. Pfizer and Erhart started their company with a small investment of $2,500, which they used to purchase a small laboratory and equipment.
Initially, Pfizer and Erhart focused on manufacturing fine chemicals, including citric acid and tartaric acid, which were used in food and beverage production. However, they soon realized that there was a growing demand for drugs and medications in the United States. In 1950, Pfizer began producing its first drug, santonin, which was used to treat parasitic infections.
Over the next few decades, Pfizer continued to grow and expand, developing and producing a wide range of drugs and medications. In 1960, Pfizer introduced Terramycin, an antibiotic used to treat a variety of infections. The drug quickly became one of the company’s most successful products, and it helped establish Pfizer as a leading pharmaceutical company.
In the 1970s and 1980s, Pfizer continued to expand its product line, introducing new drugs and medications for a variety of conditions. In 1980, the company introduced Feldene, a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug used to treat pain and inflammation. In 1984, Pfizer introduced Zoloft, an antidepressant that became one of the best-selling drugs in the world. Pfizer Careers
In 2000, Pfizer merged with Warner-Lambert, another pharmaceutical company, in a deal worth $90 billion. The merger brought together two of the largest pharmaceutical companies in the world, and it helped solidify Pfizer’s position as a leader in the industry.
Today, Pfizer continues to innovate and develop new drugs and medications. In 2020, the company played a leading role in the development of a COVID-19 vaccine, which was authorized for emergency use by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) in December 2020.
Products and Research :
Pfizer’s product line includes a wide range of drugs and medications, including antibiotics, antifungal agents, antiviral agents, cardiovascular agents, central nervous system agents, and more. The company is also involved in the development of vaccines, including the COVID-19 vaccine that was developed in partnership with BioNTech. Pfizer Careers
One of Pfizer’s best-known products is Viagra, a medication used to treat erectile dysfunction. Viagra was introduced in 1998, and it quickly became one of the most popular drugs in the world. The drug’s success helped establish Pfizer as a leader in the pharmaceutical industry. Pfizer Careers
In addition to its product line, Pfizer is also involved in a wide range of research initiatives. The company invests heavily in research and development, with a focus on discovering and developing innovative new drugs and treatments. In 2020, Pfizer invested over $8 billion in research and development.
Pfizer is also involved in a number of collaborative research initiatives, partnering with other companies, academic institutions, and government agencies to develop new drugs and treatments. The company has partnerships with over 400 academic institutions and research organizations around the world. Pfizer Careers
Corporate Social Responsibility :
Pfizer is committed to corporate social responsibility and sustainability. The company has implemented a number of initiatives to reduce its environmental impact and support the communities where it operates. Pfizer Careers
Pfizer is known for offering competitive salaries and benefits to its employees. The company is committed to providing its employees with a supportive and rewarding work environment, with a focus on professional development and work-life balance. Here’s a closer look at the salaries and benefits offered by Pfizer.
Pfizer offers competitive salaries to its employees, with pay based on a number of factors, including job responsibilities, experience, and performance. The company regularly reviews its compensation policies to ensure that its salaries remain competitive with those of other pharmaceutical companies and the broader job market.
According to Glassdoor, the average salary for a Pfizer employee is around $96,000 per year, with salaries ranging from $50,000 to $202,000 per year depending on the position. Salaries for research and development positions tend to be higher than those for administrative or support positions. pfizer rn jobs
In addition to base salaries, Pfizer also offers performance-based bonuses and stock options to its employees. These incentives are tied to the company’s performance and the individual employee’s performance, and they can provide a significant boost to an employee’s overall compensation.
Pfizer offers a comprehensive benefits package to its employees, with a focus on promoting health and wellness, professional development, and work-life balance. Here are some of the benefits offered by the company: pfizer jobs remote
Health and Wellness Benefits :
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance: Pfizer provides its employees with comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage. The company covers a significant portion of the cost of these benefits, with employees typically paying a modest portion of the premiums.
- Health savings accounts and flexible spending accounts: Pfizer offers health savings accounts and flexible spending accounts to help employees save for healthcare expenses. These accounts can be used to pay for eligible medical expenses, such as deductibles, copays, and prescriptions. pfizer jobs near me
- Wellness programs: Pfizer offers a range of wellness programs to help employees maintain their health and well-being. These programs include fitness classes, smoking cessation programs, weight loss programs, and more.
Professional Development Benefits :
- Tuition reimbursement: Pfizer offers tuition reimbursement to help employees pursue higher education and professional development opportunities. The company typically covers up to $10,000 per year in tuition costs. pfizer nurse jobs
- Training and development programs: Pfizer offers a range of training and development programs to help employees build their skills and advance their careers. These programs include leadership development, mentoring programs, and more.
- Career planning and coaching: Pfizer provides employees with access to career planning and coaching services, which can help them set career goals and develop strategies for achieving those goals. pfizer internship
Work-Life Balance Benefits :
Pfizer recognizes the importance of work-life balance, and the company offers a number of benefits to help employees manage their personal and professional responsibilities. Here are some of the work-life balance benefits offered by Pfizer: Pfizer Careers
- Paid time off: Pfizer provides employees with paid time off for vacations, holidays, sick leave, and personal time. The amount of paid time off varies based on the employee’s tenure and position. Pfizer Careers
- Flexible work arrangements: Pfizer offers flexible work arrangements, including telecommuting and flexible schedules, to help employees balance their work and personal responsibilities.
- Employee assistance programs: Pfizer provides employees with access to employee assistance programs, which offer counseling and support for a range of personal and professional issues.
Machine Operator – 3 ploegen
Technisch Operator – 3 ploegen
Team Leader Packaging
Process Engineer Packaging
Senior Production Supervisor
Future Leaders in Engineering
Team Leader Production vaste nacht
Maintenance & Reliability Engineer
Future Leaders in Manufacturing
Team Leader Production 3 ploegen
Technical Product Owner, Mobile Engineering
Team Leader Production – 2 ploegen
Sr Associate, Solution and Service Management
Scientist (non-PhD), Tumor Immunology
Sr Automation System Analyst
Analista Processos MAPP Pl
Associate Manager / Manager, Medical Affairs, Hospital
Coordenador Executivo Presidência
Device Engineering, Technical Project Lead
Director, Analytical Technology
Director, US Inlyta HCP Lead
GPD Senior Manager – Biostatistics
Health Representative – Vehari
Healthcare Access Lead
Medical Device Quality Assurance